HSC Site maintains a strict "no-spam" policy. Your e-mail address will not be passed on to a third party.
HSC Site is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, on our website (the Site) will be used.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Hornsea Sailing Club.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you register, any details you provide will be retained by us for use on future visits to the site. The details you give us may be combined with information about your use of the Site and information from other HSC Site records in order to:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. To respond to your comments and queries.
2. To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3. To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our website when you choose to do so; and
4. To notify you about changes or news.
No personal information is kept by Hornsea Sailing Club.
Cookies & Google Analytics.
More information about Google Analytics Cookies Here