HORNSEA SAILING CLUB HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
In accordance with its Duty of Care:-
1. Hornsea Sailing Club with take all reasonable measures to ensure the safety, health and welfare of all of members of the Club in fulfilment of its moral and legal responsibilities. These measures will also be aimed at protecting others who may be affected by our activities.
2. It is a function of the Committee to provide the right circumstances under which the Club activities may be carried out safely. However all members of the Club must be aware that they have a duty of care, not only to take part in a safe manner, but also to co-operate in efforts made to create Safe Conditions for our activities.
3. The Committee will assess the risks for the Club's activities and assign any necessary Control Measures to reduce the risk to an acceptable level. These assessments will be made available for perusal by Club members in the club-house. Copies will be made available for interested stakeholders directly or via the club web site under the section "Safety".
4. Actions to be taken to control specific hazards and instructions in compliance with the Club Constitution (Rule Book) will be issued from time to time in the form of Safety Instructions. Briefings will be given to Club members on how to recognise and guard against foreseeable hazards and how to meet the responsibilities placed on them.
5. The co-operation of every member is necessary in order that standards may be maintained or improved wherever possible.
HSC Site is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, on our website (the Site) will be used.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Hornsea Sailing Club.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you register, any details you provide will be retained by us for use on future visits to the site. The details you give us may be combined with information about your use of the Site and information from other HSC Site records in order to:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. To respond to your comments and queries.
2. To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3. To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our website when you choose to do so; and
4. To notify you about changes or news.
Cookies & Google Analytics.
More information about Google Analytics Cookies Here